Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oops....

Having done some serious writing, mixed with a lot of raving and ranting on the blog for some days, I feel it is time for some harmless humour for the weekend. These two news items were printed in adjacent columns, and I read them in conjunction, even if juuuust for a nanosecond.

Just to set the record straight (and to prove that there is no photoshop involved in this image), here is the complete picture. For those who are more critical and curious, this is in DNA (Pune edition) on 14th March.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

R said...

This reminds me. I was watching one of those televised 'Marathi parisamvaad's long ago. The speaker (I can't remember his name) said that a sub-editor should be careful while placing news items.

He quoted this example:Hundya abhavi dekhnya, sunder muliche lagna bargalle placed next to the news Atal Bihari Vajpayee kambar kasun tayar.